- Dev did work: Moved to Octopress / GitHub Pages
- Dev at work: Moving to GitHub Pages
- How to run your ASP.NET Web Application when you start debugging instead of launching the page / view you’re editing
- ScriptBundle subdirectories no longer work in Microsoft.Web.Optimization 1.1.0 when optimizations are off
- How can I preselect an option element in a select box?
- Dev did work: Moved to Octopress / GitHub Pages ift.tt/1gc3UKM 3 years ago
- Dev at work: Moving to GitHub Pages ift.tt/1octTvD 3 years ago
- How to run your ASP.NET Web Application when you start debugging instead of launching the pa... ift.tt/1jDBNvS 3 years ago
- ScriptBundle subdirectories no longer work in Microsoft.Web.Optimization 1.1.0 when optimizations are off ift.tt/1derc4a 4 years ago
- How can I preselect an option element in a select box? ift.tt/18hLzYW 4 years ago
Category Archives: Design
Note / disclaimer: I work for 3-GIS, and we work a lot with ESRI. This blog post does not necessarily represent the views of 3-GIS, ESRI, MapBox, Fitbit, or any other entity. These thoughts are my own and are hopefully … Continue reading
Well, Joey asked for it, so here it is.
I was reading my twitter feed the other day and saw this exchange come through… and I couldn’t agree more. So I decided to do something about it! Getting to know Greasemonkey I remember hearing about Greasemonkey scripts back in Firefox’s … Continue reading
Just a quick post to share something that many are unaware of, and that I myself was unaware of until recently. Most of us are aware of CSS gradients, Modernizr, using polyfills, etc. – but today I want to highlight … Continue reading
Using Compass with .NET and Visual Studio Intro to Compass Framework: So here in my first blog post at thedevstop, I wanted to post about something I very much enjoy. And since I love the design side of development, I … Continue reading